Forest Design offers a deep understanding and implementation of how to employ the best tools, both on-line and print, for your project. Amie Forest and JP Hayes been closely collaborating on projects since 2008. We pair up to provide all the services your organization will need to implement various types of campaigns, including capital campaigns and broader projects. We build the toolkit you need to carry out your mission.
This can include:
- website development (or updating and modernizing current website)
- print collateral – including annual reports, print newsletters, posters, and banner design for events
- branding and style guides
- digital newsletters – strategy, development, design and on-going creation
- social media strategy and communication calendars
- custom intranets to manage volunteers and resources
- video editing
- consulting on a wide variety of technology platforms and software
We strategize with all of our clients but the one thing we don’t provide is the initial overall strategy for a campaign. We find we work best when this initial strategy has been developed, either internally or with strategy consultants, and needs to be implemented. We like to use the analogy of being brought on as the general contractor after the architect has designed the house and provided plans. We do serve as a sounding board on this strategy though, and can often make suggestions on how your goals can be met.